Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Playlist
Various - Last 100 Acquisitions
Wizzard - Wizzard's Brew
Various - The Milano Jukebox 2012
The Killers - Battle Born
Pet Shop Boys - Elysium
Girls Aloud - Ten (Deluxe)
Bob Marley - Legend

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Up unfeasibly early, which is the wont of a big kid like me...

The Exec Producer did not surface till after 10 though, which is the wont of an Exec Producer...

Santa had been...


Fifteen minutes after starting to open the presents (soundtracked by Wizzard, followed by what I think might be Anne's faves from 2012), it was all over...



I ate all my chocolate money...

Then, "Bad Santa" on DVD...

Very funny indeed - all the more so for not having viewed now for a few years...

Some listening to new acquisitions via Santa/Anne - Killers and PSB...

For the first of these, I put the disc in the player and sat back wondering how they'd choose to open their album...

I heard distant wind - liking it so far - but then it seemed to be going on a little longer than would surely be deemed commercially viable...

Then I realised I didn't have the amp switched on and had been being impressed by the sound of Anne's hairdryer...

Another present, Girls Aloud, soundtracked the drive over to my mum's where we gave her her presents...


...before heading up to sister Sheila's for Xmas Dinner with husband Andrew, me, Anne and mum plus prospective in-laws Gordon and Jane, their daughters Tori - who will marry my nephew Andy in 2013 - and Louise, son Michael and girlfriend Harriet...

Sheila did pretty well considering she was catering for 12...

Post meal, some games, music and chat...






Later we were joined by our other nephew Alastair and his girlfriend, Julie - Julie will walk across the Arctic in April for charity...


Impressive!

We took mum home around 10:30 at the end of an enjoyable evening...

Back at Crispycat Towers, today's "Dr Who" special rounded off another top Xmas Day...

Highlight of the day : It was Xmas day...

No comments: