Friday, February 14, 2014

A prediction of likely non delivery...

Playlist
Various - iPod on Rock & PopShuffleplay
To Rococo Rot - Hotel Morgen
Various - Kranky Kompilation

Wiped the iPod this morning and then used "autofill" to, erm, autofill it again...

Set it to shuffleplay and off I went...

The CD I pictured in the street a week ago is deteriorating...


Quite apt, given the value of music these days...

To Fopp at lunchtime and, case in point, discs by To Rococo Rot and the Kranky label acquired for just two quid each...

Bargain...

Finally bit the bullet and bought a 160GB iPod Classic - asking that it be delivered tomorrow - so an anxious day ahead, spent at home, hoping the usual scenario does not come about - i.e. I am in but the delivery man makes no attempt to deliver and I don't get it till Monday, or even later...

We'll see...

Back home this evening and what's this?


Why it's a very tasty indeed chicken, potato and green bean curry from the Exec Producer...

Ta dah!


Yum...


Meanwhile, Meg the Black Cat flaked out on the carpet after a busy day spent being flaked out in various other locations around the house...


Upstairs, I spent a considerable part of the evening setting things up and then recording the weekly playlist podcast, albeit only three days since the last one...


But I am moving it to the weekend and, this time, I added my dulcet tones to the proceedings...

Ended the day with the Graham Norton Show...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's curry, again...

No comments: